- Engine Number Propellers
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1904 Served in Atlantic coastal waters & Caribbean; out of Portsmouth, NH.
- 1911, Jun 29 Commission at Chicago, IL as training ship for Illinois Naval Militia.
- 1914, Aug 4 Returned to Portsmouth; mine training ship; convoy escort New York - Halifax, NSC in World War 1.
- 1919, May 19 Decommissioned.
- 1922, Jan 22 Stationed at Detroit serving Naval Reservists.
- 1940, Nov 14 Assigned 1st Naval District, Boston, then armed National Guard School, Little Creek, VA on Chesapeake Bay.
- 1945, Sep 7 Decommissioned.
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 09:15:24
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio