- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Carried package freight between Buffalo, Duluth, and sometimes to Chicago.
- 1871, Jun 3 Collision with vessels, MOORE, BOLTON, WILLIAM TREAT, & SEA BIRD.
- 1872, Oct 22 Ran aground at Malden, ONT, leaking badly. Headed for Chicago with cargo of wheat & barley.
- 1883 Collision with Westcott's light ship, DETROIT RIVER, serious damage.
- 1886 New boiler from Lake Erie Boiler Works, Buffalo.
- 1890, Jun 12 Stranded in dense fog two miles south of Cheboygan, MI.
- 1901 Secured by Lake Superior Line.
- 1907 Stranded Fox Pt, Lake Michigan.
- 1910, Oct 12 Owned James O'Connor, Tonawanda; rebuilt as steambarge by Empire Ship Building Co, Buffalo, NY; 212.6' x 32' x 13.9', 986/592 tons.
- 1914 Mullen Coal Co, Detroit, MI.
- 1936 Sold Canadian but laid up in boneyard at Sandwich, ONT.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- International Ship Masters Association
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 11:58:11