- Sail Number Masts
- 24' 3"
- 7' 6"
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 170,000' lumber
History and Notes
- 1874, May Launched.
- 1874, May 22 First enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1874, Jul 13 Capsized off Two Rivers, WI; 4 dead.
- 1881, Mar 30 Owned Theodore Platter et al.
- 1888, Mar 19 Owned George W. Davidson, Racine, WI.
- 1905, Dec 5 Strucked & sunk near Harsen's (Farsons) Island.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- John O. Greenwood
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Datab
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 09:09:00
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio