- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 20 29/95
History and Notes
- 1815 Enrolled Detroit.
- 1816 Rebuilt.
- 1817 Owned Mackinac; 28 tons.
- 1818 Owned Captain Joseph Hammond.
- 1818, Oct 27 Ashore near Buffalo, Lake Erie, with COMMODORE PERRY.
- 1820, Nov 24 Sunk off Long Point, Lake Erie.
- 1821, Oct 18 Stranded near Buffalo Creek.
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Brendon Baillod
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio