- Sail Number Masts
- 14' 7"
- 4' 7"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 28 28/95
History and Notes
- 1841, May 2 Capsized near St. Joseph piers, Lake Michigan; 1 passenger drowned.
- 1843, Oct 20 Ashore at Manitowoc, Lake Michigan.
- 1843, Nov 14 Ashore near White Lake, Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio