- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1871 Owned Alexander, St. Catharines, ONT.
- 1873, Jun 3 Aground Port Colborne, Lake Erie, with grain; released.
- 1876, Feb 11 Collision by propeller ALMA MUNRO, which parted her moorings at Port Stanley, ONT.
- 1878 Owned W. R. Taylor, Kingston, ONT; registered Montreal, QUE 125.2 x 23.6 x 10; 262 tons.
- 1880, Nov Ashore Walter's Bay west of Kingston, ONT.
- 1908, Aug 1 Owned Joseph H. Smith, Belleville, ONT; 3 masts, 124.8 x 25.3 x 9.8; 253.19 gross / 224 net tons.
- 1909, May 11 Owned J. H. & J. W. Smith.
- 1909, Jul 22 Owned J. B. Flint & J. W. Smith.
- 1911 Burned, Belleville Harbor, ONT.
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 09:03:10
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio