- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 500,000 feet lumber
History and Notes
- 1890, Apr 18 Enrolled, Milwaukee, WI; lumber trade.
- 1891, Jul 17 Owned Frank Clark, Detroit, MI; often towed FAVORITE & CONSTITUTIION.
- 1892, Sep 6 Owned F. B. Higgins, Chicago, IL.
- 1892, Oct 10 Owned John Duncan, Westboro, WI.
- 1893, Mar 20 Owned Sidney Neff, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1896, Mar 27 Owned H. E. Runnels et al, Port Huron, MI.
- 1898, Aug Damaged following collision with steamer CORALIA.
- 1905, Jun 29 Owned William H. Brigham, Boston, MA.
- 1906 Renamed MOHAWK.
- 1907, Oct 26 Owned Main Coast Transportation Co., Portland, ME.
- 1908 2 masts.
- 1922, Aug 9 Wrecked Castle Hook, NJ.
- Steamboat Bill, Steamship Historical Society of America
- Ralph K. Roberts
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 08:58:11
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio