- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1891, Jun 16 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1895 Damaged in collision with tow barge TWIN SISTERS, St. Clair River.
- 1903, Apr 23 Owned Henry C. Pauly, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1903, Aug 27 Sank in storm off docks Harrisville, MI, Lake Huuron carring iron ore.
- 1906, May 1 Owned James T. Rose, Duluth & Henry Pauly, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1906, Jun 8 Sunk Detroit River by WISCONSIN; raised; sunk Grand Traverse Bay by LEHIGH; raised.
- 1912 Laid up in boneyards, upper Menominee for some time.
- 1913 Owned Canada Cement Transport Ltd., Montreal, QUE. C133821
- 1916 Owned Canada Import Co. Ltd., Montreal, QUE; renamed HOWARD W.; 233 x 37.6 x 20.3, 1,517 gross / 924 net tons.
- 1919, Oct 29 Damaged in collision with LAKEPORT, Lake St. Francis, St. Lawrence; abandoned.
- 1920 Retired.
- 1923 Scrapped.
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- John O. Greenwood
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 08:57:30