- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1916 Owned Great Lakes Transit Corp., Buffalo, NY.
- 1942 Owned U. S. Maritime Commission, Washington D.C.; 4749 gross / 3912 net tons; converted to repair ship by U.S. Army by Gulf Engineering Co., Inc., Algiers, LA; served in Pacific Theatre World War II.
- 1946 Owned Penisula Packers, Seattle, WA; converted to salmon cannery vessel.
- 1955, Jun 22 Departed mouth of Columbia River under Honduran flag; Canadian crew, American skipper for scrapping in Japan; carried 4,800 tons scrap.
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 08:56:19
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio