- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1873 Built Duncan Robertson, Eastmanville, MI.
- 1876 Owned Geo. B. Dunham, Chicago, IL; 185 gross tons.
- 1878, Nov 29 Stranded Frankfort, Lake Michigan.
- 1881, Apr 4 Owned John Lang & John Loutitror.
- 1896, Nov 5 Narrowly escaped in gale near St. Joseph, MI.
- 1897 - 98, Sep 21 Reportedly thought to have foundered in Lake Erie.
- 1898, Nov 1 Reported lost between Grand Haven & St. Joseph.
- 1902, Dec 31 Wrecked, Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- History of the Great Lakes
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 08:54:42
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio