- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- Described as largest vessel on Lakes.
- 1816 Ran Niagara, ONT - Kingston, ONT.
- 1817 Ran Fort Erie - Amherstburg - Sandwich - Drummond Island.
- 1820 Wrecked near Stoney Creek.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Michigan Pioneer Collections
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio