- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1868 420.28 gross ton bark, US6094.
- 1871 3 masted schooner; says built Tonawanda, NY.
- 1875 New deck.
- 1877 Refastened.
- 1881, Jun 7 Collision with schooner E.P. DORR at Cleveland, OH.
- 1882, Nov Ashore at Muskegon, MI with heavy damage.
- 1886 Towed by CUBA in Buffalo, NY & Duluth, MN trade.
- 1889, Mar 26 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; owned George Harper.
- 1890, Nov Ashore Green Bay; released by tug SEA HAWK.
- 1891 Major repairs.
- 1892, Apr 18 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; owned J.W. Heisner.
- 1913, Aug 17 Owned J.V. Karr; sunk Cleveland, OH harbor.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- John O. Greenwood
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 08:49:54