- 80' 6"
- 15' 10"
- 4' 4"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 51 27/95
History and Notes
- 1836, Oct 7 Owned J.M. Mills, Grand River, MI; enrolled Detroit, MI.
- Toledo was part of Michigan Territory until 1837; inital tonage also reported as 51 27/95 tons.
- 1836, Oct 8 Arrived Detroit, MI enroute to Grand Rapids, MI through Grand River.
- 1837 Stranded, Lake Huron.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- F.E. Hamilton
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 08:49:48
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio