History and Notes
- 1898 Owned U.S. Navy, Washington, D.C.
- 1898, May 1 Sunk during Battle of Manila Bay; raised, overhauled & refitted, Hong Kong.
- 1902 - 1917 On the Lakes.
- 1904, May Repaired over next year.
- 1920 Owned Andrew Olsen, Brooklyn, NY, US22078; 209.25 x 32 x 16.33', 957 gross / 516 net tons.
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 08:49:02
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio