- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1890, Feb 19 Launched.
- 1892, May 31 Aground Fighting Island, Detroit River.
- 1898 Towed MINCH & IRON AGE.
- 1899 Owned W.E. Fitzgerald.
- 1900, Aug 22 Sank steamer SPECULAR in collision at Point Pelee, Lake Erie.
- 1905 - 08 Owned Frank W. Smith, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1906, Aug 1 Converted to elevator dredge, 1103 gross tons, for work on Boston, MA harbor.
- 1909 - 11 Owned John Hannan, Ogdensburg, NY.
- 1911 Sold Canadian.
- 1913, Apr Renamed MC MARTIN, C131008, owned Norton Griffiths Dredging Company, Ltd., Montreal, QUE.
- 1937 Last listed in service
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 08:47:17
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio