- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1866 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1867, Nov Burned at Buffalo.
- 1868 32.9 gross tons.
- 1869, May Aground Bird Island reef; released.
- 1869, Aug Damaged in collision with bark OGARITA near Buffalo; two lives lost.
- 1869, Sep 28 Ashore, Windmill Point, Lake Erie with two barges in tow, sunk; owned Brown & Son.
- 1871 Owned Christian, Erie, PA.
- 1872, Dec 2 Received hole in bow from ice, Erie, PA.
- 1875 Owned W. Downs et al, Ashtabula, OH.
- 1875 New boiler.
- 1881, Apr 1 Sunk at dock, Cleveland, OH; raised.
- 1891, Aug 10 Owned D.D. Johnson, Port Huron, MI.
- 1913 Sold Canadian.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- Great Lakes Register
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 08:45:37