- Original Owner
- Clark & Douglas
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1872, Jun 5 Launched; used in constructing new water works tunnel.
- 1873, Sep Owned Eaton.
- 1874, Oct 14 Burned off Wyandotte, MI, Detroit River; crew saved by yacht JOSEPHINE; one man drowned; raised Oct 25.
- 1875 Rebuilt, Evans Canal slip; engine & boiler into tug PACIFIC by Union Dry Dock Co., Buffalo.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio