- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 23,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1873, May 20 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI, called "Bull of the Woods".
- 1873, Jul 15 Aground Point Pelee, Lake Erie.
- 1874, Nov Lost centerboard, Lake Michigan.
- 1877, Nov 8 Adrift & collided with schooner ARAB.
- 1887, Oct 4 Aground at Goderich, ONT, Lake Huron with iron ore with schooner J.G. KOLFAGE; released.
- 1889, Sep 9 John Hurley sold one tenth of vessel to Frank Conlin, Buffalo, NY.
- 1890 Owned Timothy Hurley, Detroit.
- 1893, Apr 12 Readmeasured Detroit 137 x 26 x 11.5', 324 gross / 308 net tons; sold Canadian, C100305.
- 1895, Nov 15 Disabled, Lake Erie near Bar Point.
- 1900 Wrecked, Pelee Island, Lake Erie.
- 1901 Owned Albert I. Foster & Alexander Ure.
- 1903, May 4 Aground Devil's Nose, Lake Ontario, near Charlotte, NY.
- 1906 Owned Windsor, ONT.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Bowling Green State University|
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 08:45:30