- Propulsion Type
- Engine Number Propellers
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1866, May 24 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1871 Operating Cleveland, OH; inspected Bay City.
- 1871 Owned Capt. Moffat, Cleveland; new boiler.
- 1873 Among Association boats.
- 1877 Abandoned.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Lytle List
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio