- Engine Number Cylinders
- 8' 2"
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Built to carry grain or lumber; to run Detroit, MI - Chatham, ONT.
- 1867 - 68 Added cabin & stateroom; barge KENT Detroit - Chatham.
- 1868 - 70 Inspected, Windsor, ONT.
- 1869, Jan 18 Owned solely Steinhoff.
- 1869, Apr Damaged in collision with bark SIR E.W. HEAD off Clay Banks, Lake Erie.
- 1871, Mar Collision with propeller FAVORITE, Detroit River.
- 1872, Oct 1 Mortgage by Steinhoff to Merchant's Bank, Chatham.
- 1875, Jul 28 Burned Thames River near Chatham, ONT.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Mari
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 08:37:51