- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1893, May 16 Launched Toledo, OH.
- 1893, Jun 20 Enrolled Toledo.
- 1893, Jun 30 Trial run.
- 1894, Apr 16 Assisted steam barge BURLINGTON which had 4 barges in tow when it caught fire & burned to water's edge.
- 1902, Nov 19 Stripped of machinery for new DETROITER.
- 1909 Rebuilt by Reid at Sarnia, ONT, renamed SARNIA CITY, C126227, 105 x 25.5 x 12', 223 gross tons, 68 net tons; owned Reid Wrecking Co.
- 1942 Out of registry.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 08:36:15
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio