- Sail Number Masts
- 19' 5"
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1867, Aug Registered Picton, ONT.
- 1868, Dec 4 Owned Osterhout & Dorland, Picton, ONT.
- 1869, Jun 9 Owned David Andrews, Napanee, ONT.
- 1870, Sep 17 Capsized & sank following collision with schooner HOWARD on Lake Ontario, 25 miles from Rochester.
- 1871 Owned Ross, Wellington, ONT.
- 1871, Nov 25 Sunk by collision with propeller DROMEDARY at Hamilton.
- 1874, Sep 28 Owned J. Flynn, Napanee & Elizabeth A. Sherwood, Mill Point.
- 1876 Owned Sherwood, Wellington, ONT.
- 1879, Jan 27 Owned Calvin P. Price & E.A. Sherwood.
- 1879, Aug 8 Owned John Flynn & E.A. Sherwood.
- 1879, Aug 18 Owned David & Daniel O'Hagan.
- 1879, Nov 20 Wrecked Lake Ontario.
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio