- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1875, Sep 24 Owned C.C. Clute, et al, Clayton, NY.
- 1875, Oct 8 Owned James Johnson, Clayton.
- 1876, Apr 26 Rebuilt, 106.5 x 21.5 x 8.1' 128.78 gross tons; owned James Johnson et al.
- 1878, May 6 Owned Leander H. Colt, James & Lucy Johnson, Cape Vincent; renamed SOLON H. JOHNSON.
- 1879, Dec 3 Ashore Point Edward, ONT.
- 1881 Chartered by Cleveland Rolling Mill Co. for stone trade, Toledo & Kelly Island.
- 1881, Oct Port Huron, MI & Cleveland, OH lumber trade.
- 1882, Apr 13 Owned Gilbert LaCroix, et al, Mt. Clemens, MI; 128.78 gross tons, 100.03 net tons.
- 1884, Mar 18 Owned Thomas Pringle et al, Marine City, MI.
- 1886, Apr 23 Owned Charles Mears, Chicago, IL.
- 1887, Apr Reportedly rebuilt, Grand Haven, MI.
- 1887, Nov 24 Wrecked Lake Michigan.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Life Saving Service Report
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 08:34:38
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio