- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1876 Owned Thomas Dowling, Cleveland, OH.
- 1880, Sep Machinery removed after tug burned, for new tug by Captain Dowling.
- 1881, Apr 12 Received engine & boiler.
- 1881, May 24 Owned Moiles Brothers; new boiler house, boilers, & high pressure engine.
- 1881, Jun 23 Owned A. Jenkins, E. Saginaw, MI; 67.3' x 13.3' x 4.8', 25 gross ton.
- 1887 Rebuilt.
- 1887, May 16 Owned C.E. Pendell, Port Huron District, 67.3' x 17.5' x 5.5"; 36 gross tons.
- 1898, Nov 26 Sank, Saginaw River, cause unknown.
- 1908, Aug 17 Owned Independent Tug Line, Duluth, MN; Destroyed by fire.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 08:33:12
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio