- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1867, Oct 26 Launched.
- 1868, Jun 14 Detroit - Leaminton - Malden route.
- 1868, Sep 21 Damaged in collision with scow schooner E.F. GAINS off Stoney Point.
- 1869, Jun 2 Collision with propeller MAYFLOWER, St. Clair River, opposite Marine City.
- 1869, Jun 12 Repaired, Clark yard drydock.
- 1869, Dec 3 Engine replaced with engine from SUSAN WARD.
- 1870, Jun 2 Overhauled, new 26' wheels.
- 1871, Jul 21 Reconstructed.
- 1873 - 74 Arches added.
- 1874, Apr 14 Owned Detroit River Steamboat Co.
- 1875, Owned Captain Cole; ran Bay City - Alpena.
- 1878, Mar 16 Owned Luther Westover, Bay City, MI.
- 1879 Owned Cole et al, Detroit, MI.
- 1883 Owned Ira F. Holt, Detroit; new arches & other repairs.
- 1883, Dec 26 Duluth - Agate Bay route.
- 1891 Fire in hold at Bay City, MI.
- 1895 Owned Mathe McQueen.
- 1895, Jul 23 Ashore off Presque Isle, Lake Erie, in smoke from forest fire, passengers taken off by steamer METROPOLIS.
- 1897, Nov 25 Burned at dock, Toledo, OH.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of L
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 08:31:21