- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1898, May 21 Enrolled.
- 1891, Jun 1 Commissioned; patrolled Key West, FL - Havana, Cuba.
- 1898, Sep 20 Out of commission, Norfolk Navy Yard.
- 1900, Oct 1 Commissioned at League Island.
- 1901, May Loaned to Illinois Naval Militia; came to Chicago via St. Lawrence River.
- 1905, Aug 8 Aground Old Mackinac Point, Lake Huron.
- 1909 Transferred to Ohio Naval Militia.
- 1917, Apr 20 Recommissioned; patrolled Mexican & Southern U.S. waters.
- 1918, Jan 18 Departed New Orleans for Havana to train Cuban naval officers.
- 1918, Nov 13 Assigned as transport in Cuban, Puerto Rican & Dominican waters.
- 1919, Jun 23 Decommissioned.
- 1919, Nov 20 Owned August Grimaldi, New Orleans, LA; US219748.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Postcard, A. C. Bosselman & Co., NY.
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 08:29:28