- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1868, May 16 Enrolled Buffalo, NY; chartered by Great Western Railway Co; ran Buffalo - Fort Erie; also excursions.
- 1869, Jun Broke machinery, Niagara River.
- 1869, Sep Ran Sarnia - Goderich, ONT, in place of SILVER SPRAY.
- 1871 Inspected Port Huron, MI; ferryboat; 100.24 gross tons; used as Port Huron ferry to Sarnia, ONT.
- 1872, Jul 3 Burned, Beaver Harbor, Beaver Island, MI; 1 life lost.
- 1873 Rebuilt, Port Huron; as propeller.
- 1873, Apr 11 Owned James Moffatt, Port Huron; 70.9 x 17.5 x 5.7, 65.99 gross / 48.6 net tons.
- 1883, Jul 24 Collision with tug FRANK MOFFAT; badly holed; sunk, Black River, east of Port Huron.
- 1884 Owned Moffatt & Runnels.
- 1889 Rebuilt & reboilered with firebox boiler 5 x 9', 115# steam by Love & Schofield, Port Huron, MI.
- 1891 Same owners; Port Huron & Sarnia Ferry Co.
- 1900 Repaired & recaulked.
- 1925 Abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 08:28:38