- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1888, Aug Brought to Great Lakes; owned Booth Packing Co., Chicago, IL; Lake Superior north shore route.
- 1889 New firebox boiler, 8' x 14', McGregor, Duluth, MN; licensed for 53 passengers.
- 1890, Oct 5 Grounded near Grand Portage, Lake Superior; released by tugs RECORD & CARRINGTON.
- 1890, Oct 17 Damage repaired; returned to service.
- 1891, Aug 26 Entered mail service between Two Harbors, MN & Grand Marais, MI on Lake Superior north shore.
- 1892 Rebuilt; 2 decks; 1 mast; 147.2 x 20.6 x 9; 329.4 gross / 255 net tons.
- 1892, Nov 28 Steam pipe explosion, Duluth; 2 killed.
- 1893, Aug 30 6 crew dismissed for theft.
- 1893, Nov 5 Smashed pier Duluth; no damage to ship.
- 1894, Dec Blown steam valve; stranded 8 miles from Grand Marais; towed to Duluth for repairs.
- 1901 Canadian registry C107600.
- 1902 Sault Ste. Marie, ONT home port.
- 1903, Aug 18 Burned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 08:26:34