- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1878 Built Quayle & Sons, Cleveland, OH; ran Buffalo, NY - Chicago, IL.
- 1881, Jul 12 Ashore Racine Reef, WI, in dense fog.
- 1887 Steel arches replaced wooden.
- 1887, Oct 23 Stranded in storm near Hammond Bay, Michigan Straits; jettisoned cargo of bran.
- 1888 Repaired; one 12 3/4 x 13 2/3' scotch boiler, modernized.
- 1889, Summer Collided with schooner MICHIGAN at Soo Canal.
- 1890, Apr 29 Released from flats in Lake George.
- 1891, Nov Struck CAYUGA near Cheboygan, MI.
- 1898, Jul 15 Fire in engine room.
- 1905 Owned Lackawanna Green Bay Line, Detroit, MI.
- 1906, Sep Sprung leak on Lake Erie, mutinous fireman refused to take any action.
- 1906, Nov 22 Stranded in storm near North Madison, OH.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of La
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 08:25:46