- Sail Number Masts
- 7' 11"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 118 17/95
History and Notes
- 1836, Jun 2 Enrolled Sacketts Harbor, NY.
- 1837, Jun 23 Owned Horatio N. Barstow, Ohio City, OH, et al.
- 1841, Nov Lost mast on Lake Erie; refitted Buffalo, NY.
- 1841, Dec 20 Lost foreboom, gaff & bulwarks in second gale; refitted later; bound for Oswego, NY.
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio