- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1868, Aug Launched.
- 1868 Owned Chicago, IL; US15410.
- 1869, Jun Largest deckload shingles, piled 8 feet above the rail.
- 1871 Refastened.
- 1871, Nov Ashore Beaver Island, Lake Michigan.
- 1874, Sep Collided with schooner H. BLOOD, Chicago, Lake Michigan.
- 1881, Oct 1 Wrecked Lake Michigan.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID