- Sail Number Masts
- 16' 10"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 50 45/95
History and Notes
- 1852, May 25 Owned James H. Hill, St. Clair, MI.
- 1854, Jun 1 Owned James & John Hill, St. Clair.
- 1855, Apr 30 Owned James & William Hill, St. Clair.
- 1856, May 21 Owned Nicholas Wirth, Monroe, MI.
- 1857, Apr 15 Owned William Furey, Detroit, MI.
- 1858, Apr 13 Owned William E. Colby, Lansing, MI.
- Walter Lewis
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio