- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1890, Jul 23 Owned Delta Lumber Co.
- 1904 Towed by LOUIS PAHLOW with CITY OF CHICAGO.
- 1904 Owned Hines Lumber Company.
- 1914, Sep 4 In tow of tug KENOSHA, damaged in collision with steamer J.S. KEEFE at Polk Street Bridge, Chicago.
- 1919 Aug 21 Wrecked, Lake Michigan.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- John O. Greenwood
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 08:21:57