- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1881, Nov Stranded with heavy damage near Sheboygan, WI.
- 1882, Feb 4 Rebuilt at old Locklin yard by Captain J.W. Loudon.
- 1882, Apr 15 Owned Capt. Miller & Capt. Gunderson.
- 1883 Lengthened 20' at Milwaukee Dry Dock Co.
- 1891, Dec Aground Bailey's Harbor, Lake Michigan; released by tug NELSON; repaired Manitowoc.
- 1896, May 27 Lost mainsail & broke main boom in squall near Port Washington, Lake Michigan.
- 1902, Jun 21 Foundered, Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- John O. Greenwood
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio