- Original Owner
- Mason Lumber Co.
- Ownership Notes
- Charles S. Davis, agent.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- 250,000 feet lumber
History and Notes
- 1876, May 1 Readmeasured 195.35 gross / 185.59 net tons.
- 1883, Aug New foremast.
- 1895 Owned Thomas Monroe & William Brinen; major repairs.
- 1904 Rebuilt.
- 1912 Rebuilt.
- 1913 Owned Graham Bros., Kincardine, ONT, C130436, 123 x 27.2 x 9, 198 tons; lumber trade.
- 1919 Owned John A. McCullough & Cephus H. Spencer, Napanee, ONT; coal trade Oswego - Fair Haven - Sodus - Kingston - Bay of Quinte; carried 248 tons coal.
- 1922, Nov 25 Grounded Waupoos Island, Lake Ontario.
- 1928 Owned Henry Haryaw, Kingston, ONT.
- 1934, Jun 29 Burned as a spectacle at Toronto, ONT.
- Last commercial schooner of Great Lakes.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Walter Lewis
- Telescope, Great Lakes Maritime Institute
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 08:18:57