- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 600,000' lumber
History and Notes
- 1871, Aug 19 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1876 Owned Toledo & Saginaw Transportation Co, Toledo, OH; enrolled as barge, 2 masts, 461 gross tons.
- 1879, Nov Beached Point Edward, ONT.
- 1881, Sep Towed by CLEVELAND in Saginaw, MI & Cleveland, OH lumber trade.
- 1887, Aug Towed by TEMPEST.
- 1889, Jan 28 Owned J.A. Ward & M.P. Lester.
- 1898 - 1901 Towed by J.P. DONALDSON.
- 1904 Owned M.P. Lester & S.C. McLouth, Marine City, MI.
- 1906 Sold to William Sharp, Bay City, MI by U.S. Marshall.
- 1912 Towed by W.A. HAZARD, with URANUS & KNAPP.
- 1927 Abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 08:17:59