- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1860 Built by H. Kelley at Milan, OH.
- 1864, Apr 19 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1865, Apr 3 Owned John F. Edwards, Detroit & James R. Reeves, St. Joseph, MI.
- 1869 Aground, Chicago; released.
- 1871 Owned John Thompson, Sheboygan, WI; third mast added & lengthened; 98' x 21' x 6', 87 / 83 tons.
- 1872, Aug Struck by lightning off Algonac, WI; 1 killed.
- 1879 Owned Townsend et al, Sheboygan.
- 1892, Feb 12 Owned Captain L.C. Ludwig, South Haven, MI.
- 1904, Aug 1 Stranded near Muskegon, MI.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 08:16:39