- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1881, May 7 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1884 Owned A.W. Wright, et al, Saginaw, MI.
- 1884 Owned N. Merriman, Saginaw, MI.
- 1890 Owned Willis P. Knowlton & Annie Wright, Saginaw, MI; fitted with machinery, steeple compound 11 x 20 x 16', 185hp at 95rpm engine by S.F. Hodge & Co., Detroit, MI; 1 firebox boiler 5.5 x 111, 100# steam, McGregor, Detroit, MI.
- 1894 Rebuilt as screw steam barge, 1 mast, 15 x 31 x 9; 390 gross / 333 net tons; owned Wright & Dean, Saginaw, MI.
- 1894, Nov Ashore & released Starve Island.
- 1899 Owned Erustis W. Haskins, Saginaw; built pine.
- 1903, Jun 13 Foundered & sank outside Cleveland, OH.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Gerry Metzler
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. B
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 08:15:11