- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1876 Owned Navaugh, et al, Toledo, OH.
- 1877, Aug 22 Inspected; owned Davis Brothers, Toledo, OH.
- 1879 Owned Navaugh, et al, Toledo, OH.
- 1883 Rebuilt.
- 1884 Owned Doville, Cleveland, OH.
- 1888 / 89 Rebuilt, Smith yard, Algonac, MI.
- 1889, Apr 30 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; owned Charles Schunk; 57.6 x 14.4 x 6.6', 24 gross tons.
- 1889, Oct 9 Burned to water's edge at East China; owned Algonac, MI.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio