- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1865 Built Ferrysville, MI; enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1867 Enrolled Grand Haven, MI.
- 1868 Registered Muskegon, MI.
- 1870 Transported passengers Manistee, MI - Grand Haven, MI.
- 1870, Oct Whistle pipe blew out near Saugatuck, MI, struck north side of pier; towed by IRA CHAFFE.
- 1870, Oct 7 Burned to total loss Ferrysville, MI; owned Ralph Brittain.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID