- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 478 16/95
- 21,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1858, Apr 13 Owned H.C. Walker, Buffalo, NY.
- 1860 Owned Russell Dart, Buffalo, NY.
- 1860, Oct Collision with scow at Detroit River.
- 1860, Nov 24 Ashore with rye near Buffalo, Lake Erie.
- 1863 Owned Munn & Scott, Chicago, IL.
- 1865 Readmeasured 339.98 gross tons.
- 1868 Chicago District, US4338.
- 1870, Oct 30 Wrecked Pt. Betsey, Lake Michigan.
- Walter Lewis
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID