- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1875, Jun 9 Registered Hamilton, ONT; ran on Western Express Line, Montreal, QUE - Chicago, IL.
- 1877 Owned Samuel Crangle, Hamilton, ONT.
- 1880, Apr Ran with ARMENIA Toronto, ONT - Ogdensburg, NY with Northeasten Transportation Co.
- 1882 Owned Haggerty & Grassett, et al, Hamilton; leaking, ran ashore Genessee, NY.
- 1883 Rebuilt, lengthened 30 feet at Port Dalhousie, 177' x 26' x 11.5', 931.13 gross, 598.65 net tons; 18 + 34 x 30, 280hp at 75rpm steeple compound engine by Davidson & Doran, Kingston, ONT; ran on Merchant's Line, Montreal - Chicago.
- 1884, Nov 25 Sank, Alexandria Reef, St. Lawrence River; raised.
- 1885 Ran Buffalo, NY - Chicago.
- 1887 Ran Windsor - Montreal with ARMENIA & CALIFORNIA.
- 1889 Owned John D. Boyden & Co. out of Toronto, Hamilton & Montreal; ran Montreal - Kingston & Chicago.
- 1890, Jul 13 Ran on Gray's Reef, Straits, corn laden; later libeled.
- 1899 Owned Jacques & Co.
- 1907, Mar Owned Battle Island Pulp Co.
- 1910 Reduced to a barge 168.7' x 25.6' x 11', 386 gross tons.
- 1920, Jun 6 Foundered, St. Lawarence River.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 22:15:32