- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1874, Jun 23 Enrolled Port Huron.
- 1874, Sep 12 Cleared Chicago with 60,700 bushels grain.
- 1874, Oct 13 Loaded 110,000 bushels of oats, Chicago - Buffalo; Capt. Davidson claims 121,315 bushels, largest cargo ever carried on Lakes until now.
- 1875, May 15 Enrolled Buffalo, same owner.
- 1877 Refastened, bishop arches added.
- 1880 Towed J.C. KING & OGARITA.
- 1881, Apr 29 Sold to St. Clair Navigation Co., East China, MI.
- 1881, Sep 15 Left Duluth with 49,200 bushels wheat, largest load ever taken out by any one vessel.
- 1882 Towed barge J. D. SAWYER.
- 1883, Oct 4 Wrecked Thunder Bay Island.
- 1883, Nov 10 Documents surrendered, wrecked & abandoned.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- National Archives
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Fred Trelfa
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Co
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 08:09:30
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio