- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1871, Jul 6 Enrolled Port Huron; owned Jas. Davidson, Buffalo, NY.
- 1876 Owned Mader & Combs, Chicago, IL.
- 1871, Aug In tow of tug GENERAL BURNSIDE, grounded Port Huron, pulled off with help of tugs KATE MOFFATT & SAMSON.
- 1882, Sep 27 Abandoned Sheboygan, WI.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio