- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 1,050 passengers.
History and Notes
- Designed by George Owen.
- 1911, Jun 24 Christened.
- 1911. Aug 14 First Voyage to Toronto; ran opposite GARDEN CITY through 1917 & then NORTHUMBERLAND through 1948.
- 1908 Owned Canadian Northern Railway.
- 1914 Licensed for 1120 passengers.
- 1918 Owned Niagara, St. Catharines & Toronto Railway Co. (AKA) Canadian National Steamers.
- 1925, Aug 22 Bow stove in collision with pier, Port Dalhousie.
- 1950 Owned Lake Shore Lines, Ltd., Lachine, QUE; refurbished & renamed ISLAND KING II; ran excursion services from Montreal, QUE.
- 1960, Nov 13 Burned in Lachine Canal; hull purchased by Buckport Shipping, Ltd., Montreal.
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Mills List
- C. Patrick Labadie
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 08:07:08