- Original Owner
- C.L. Bryant
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1878 Built by Van Slyke & Notter, Buffalo, NY.
- 1879, Aug 10 Collision with tug MARY E. PIERCE near Buffalo.
- 1882, Nov 19 Burned, Cheboygan Harbor, MI; owned Mattson & Co., Cheboygan, MI.
- Date unknown (before 1899) Rebuilt as tug.
- 1899 Owned C. M. Robinson.
- 1905, Oct 19 Foundered, Cheboygan Harbor, MI.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Great Lakes Register
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 22:11:18
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio