- Propulsion Type
- Engine Number Propellers
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1886 Ran Saugatuck, MI & Holland, MI.
- 1886, Jul Repaired & recaulked.
- 1886, Aug Broke machinery.
- 1886, Sep Owned Ed Hoare, Ludington, MI.
- 1887, May Blew out cylinder head near Skillagoke, repaired St. Ignace, MI.
- 1891, Feb Owned Capt. Bishoff & Bowers.
- 1899 Owned P.W. Herzog.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 08:06:31
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio