- Propulsion Type
- Engine Number Propellers
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1887 Stationed at Chicago, IL.
- 1887, May 26 Struck wreck of KATE MOFFAT & grounded due to smoke, Presque Isle, MI, Lake Huron.
- 1899 Tonnage change, 426 gross / 330 net tons; new deckhouse, pilothouse, rigging shortened, new steering gear.
- 1909, May 5 Owned E.W. Seymour, Chicago; as DAHLIA, US206265; 131.33 x 25 x 17.25; 442 gross / 225 net tons.
- 1909 - 10 Rebuilt as passenger & freight propeller by Johnston Brothers, Ferrysburg, MI or Milwaukee Drydock Co.
- 1910, Mar 3 Owned Ludlow L. Hill (Hill Steamboat Line), Kenosha, WI; 130.75 x 26.33 x 19.66; 623 gross / 253 net tons.
- 1910, May 12 Renamed FLORA M. HILL.
- 1912, Mar 11 Wrecked.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Walter Lewis
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-21 08:05:16
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio