- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1881, Jun 7 Launched.
- 1881, Jun 21 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1884, Jul Collision with steambarge CITY OF NEW YORK, 18th St. bridge, Chicago, IL.
- 1884, Aug 14 Ashore Sturgeon Point, 9 miles W. of Ashtabula, OH; jettison 200 tons ore; released by steamer SWAIN & tug DRAGON without damage.
- 1886, Mar 18 Enrolled Sandusky, OH; owned J.C. Gilchrist et al, Vermillion, OH.
- 1887, Mar Sunk Detroit, MI; result of burst sea-cock.
- 1887, Jan Ashore Little Steamboat Island, near Ashland, OH.
- 1888, Jul Badly damaged by fire around machinery.
- 1893, Oct Stranded, Little Lake George, St. Mary's River.
- 1897, Mar 26 Owned Lake Shore Transit Co., J.C. Gilchrist, President, Cleveland, OH.
- 1903, Apr 20 Enrolled Cleveland; owned Gilchrist Transportation Co.
- 1906, Oct Sunk Buffalo River at Ohio St. bridge.
- 1913, Mar 22 Owned Frank Peterson et al, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1913, May 28 Renamed COLLINGE.
- 1913, Aug 11 Enrolled Cleveland; owned George A. Collinge et al, Conneaut, OH.
- 1913, Oct 1 Enrolled Oswego, NY; owned Frank Peterson, Oswego.
- 1916, Feb 21 Documents surrendered; sold Canadian; owned Canadian Import Coal Co., Montreal, QUE; C138096; 261.8' x 38.4' x 19.6'; 1707 gross tons.
- 1916, Dec Renamed STEWART W.; owned Lorne & Webster, Montreal.
- 1923 Renamed YEWBAY; owned Tree Line Navigation Co., Montreal.
- 1924 Beached & broken up, Levis, QUE.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inspector certificate
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 22:06:54