- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1859 Built by H. Doviel, Peltneyville, NY.
- 1860, Nov Ashore in gale near Oswego, NY; entire crew might have been lost; revovered & towed by J. H. BLOORE to Sodus Bay & repaired.
- 1865 Enrolled Peltneyville, NY; 40 tons.
- 1868 Owned Manitowoc party, WI; 34.66 gross tons.
- 1871 Owned Johnston, Manitowoc, WI.
- 1876 Owned C. Weaver, Manitowoc, WI.
- 1905, Oct 20 Foundered in gale Arthur Bay, near Menominee, MI; 84 x 20 x 5.3', 60 gross / 53 net tons.
- 1905, Nov 9 Released & brought to Sturgeon Bay, placed in drydock.
- 1908 Made a barge.
- 1911 Abandoned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 22:06:19
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio